2012-09-05

Weekend in London.

 This weekend I were in London and it was very intense. We had just tree days to see the things we wanted to see.Unfortunate I had heel spurs but I did not know that before I left home. But after a long walk I could not walk on the foot and in the morning after it was worse. I limped in to the bathroom. It became better with a insole. The best memories of the trip is the musical the phantom of the opera with Peter Jöback and the finale of Piccadilly circus circus ant the feeling of being drowned in feathers (1,5 ton). I felt as happy as in the first snow with big snowflakes that slowly falls towards the ground. It was magical. 


In Camden there are many buildings with artwork on the front. It was very different from the rest of London. I bout a new jacket and a corset.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar